Question

hayseed12

how do you log out of this site? every time i bring up this site i am already logged in.

Most Helpful Response

Logging Out of CK

If you close your browser, you do not always log out of certain websites. In the upper right hand corner you will see your name. Next to your name is an arrow. Place your cursor over the arrow and a drop-down menu appears. At the bottom of the list is the Log-Out box. Place your cursor in that box and click on it. That should correctly log you out of the website.

JayHer

What if i don't see my name?

Thanks. It now looks to be that I was not "logged in" at the time I was looking for a "log out" option. I was merely welcomed as my "name", due to a "cookie", and not "logged in". The "arrow" with drop down option list was not there until I logged in totally. But your reply was totally accuratye and showed me exactly how to log out.