Question

czotti13

How do you get rid of things on your credit report that you have no idea where it came from?

Most Helpful Response

Best way is to dispute the "thing" with all 3 credit bureas, that's if it's on all 3 credit bureas. The bureaus will have 30 days to respond to your dispute. If it is incorrect or they are unable to resolve your dispute in 30 days, they will remove or correct the "thing". You can also call the creditor to correct or remove any derogatory data if its their fault. Most legit lenders will oblige and you are back in the good. Credit Karma will even update you via email when the change is made. Good luck.

bad credit

can someone please help me get my credit in good standing

Have the same issue

I have medical bills on my report and have no idea where they came from. I only go to facilites that offer sliding scale and I qualify for 100% coverage due to having no income. I have never received a bill and have no idea where the ones on my report came from. Please share and solutions or steps that you may have used to take care of your issue. Just looking for a start to correct the issue. Really appreciat any and all advicel. Thanks