Question

jessieellen

How do you get more than one GE CRB cards to connect to monitor?
Having trouble getting Belk, Lowes, and Amazon to connect. They are all with GE CRB.

Me too.

I have 2 cards from them as well,  Only one of them will connect,  I was told by CK support that GE has arrangements with some of the retailers that do not allow the accounts to be connected. Frustrating I know. 

Support suggested that i contact them and ask them to allow,  I got no response from GE CRB.  So for now, I just have to wait for them to update from Transunion.  I also have an account that they report every month that is 15 years old, even though the store closed down several years ago.  GE said that because the store closed and neither the store or I closed the account that they would continue to report the account as current and 0 balance. This helps greatly with the age of my accounts so i'm leaving that alone.