Question

Eagleeye1186

How do you get credit cards removed that don't belong?
How do you get credit cards off your credit bureau that do not belong to you? I have two that are my sons, because I was an authorized user, they were also put on mine! It has been 6 months since he called and removed me as authorized user. They are still on my record! I need to know the correct procedure to get these removed!! Please help!!πŸ’πŸ˜„πŸ’

It can take a full billing cycle for updates to show on your credit report, which can sometimes be a little over a month, but since it has been so long since this change took place you may want to consider filing a dispute with TransUnion to request that the accounts be removed. You can read about the dispute process here: http://www.creditkarma.com/article/dispute-credit-report-errors