Question

Rob6174

How do you get companies to report your credit history after you confront them about no doing so
I recently found out that Ford Motor Credit has not reported a single payment on my behalf to the credit bureaus for the last 4 years. I informed them of the mistake almost 2 months ago and called again 4 days ago. With only receiving empty promises. Now the loan is paid in full and I need the credit history to purchase another vehicle. I also have a credit card that I got almost 3 months ago. That is also not showing up on my credit report. What to do?

Nothing you can do.  There is no law stating that any creditor has to report your trade lines.  The only law is that if they do report it, it must be accurate.  But, if you are basing your information on just this website, dig deeper.  Visit www.annualcreditreport.com and pull a complete report to make sure it is or is not showing up.  This website is very unreliable, but what do you expect for free?