Question

Saldre01

How do you get all your credit cards to show up on your credit report?

You cannot do anything when it comes to that. Some lenders do not report to all credit bureaus and some lenders do not report to any. Only a lender or debt collector can add accounts to your reports, you cannot.

Deosn't seem fair

I had that exact same question because I have two accounts that I have that are not on my credit report and I make payments on time.  I have had three accounts to get furniture and made sure I paid them off in less than 90 days and was told by the companies they would report it to the credit agencies. I don't see any of that.   I just see the negative stuff. 

I do not understand how they can get away with not reporting it.  If you get behind on making payments or stop all together; they will make sure they report it then.  How is that fair?   Just my opinion.  (this is not directed to anyone just a comment.)