how do you get a credit line increase from first premier bank.
i been with this company for two years neva missed a paymen neva was late,and they want give me an increase.

rawtune4

i done that,they told me if i get an increase it was gonna cost me 25 dollars for every hundred on the increase,so im about to cancle that card even though its my oldest account,i cant believe they want me to pay for an increase thats crazy,but it doesn,t surprise me. 

Response by
rawtune4

if you want an increase, then call their customer service and discuss it with them... the number should be on the back of the card.

Response by
matman1490

Response by
matman1490

Submit to the Community