Question

JulieRich87

How do you find out what account is in collections if you haven't been notified?
An "Account in Collections" recently appeared on my credit score, but I haven't been notified by a company and have no knowledge of an account that has been sent to collections. How do I find out what this is so that I can take care of it?

Most Helpful Response

You'll need to get your credit report to find that out. Provided here is your credit score, for monitoring purposes, but your credit report will have the full information you need. Go to creditkarma.com to see if you qualify for a free report.