Question

dallasguy04

How do you file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission?
How do you file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission? I have sent everyone a certified letter who has placed bad info on my report aq and asked them to explain what is there but each creditor did not reply within the 30 period. I then sent a second certified letter asking they remove the bad info and they basically after 60 from the first letter simply said You owe whatever we say so pay it. This is clearly against Federal. How do I get the FTC to Investigate?