Question

albertorosadojr

How do you dispute online?
I'm a Jr. and there is something that is on my credit report that isn't mine its my dad's how do you dispute it online so that I can get it off my credit report?

similar name

I had the same issue, You need to dispute the item online.  go to www.annualcreditreport.com.  follow the steps to access the reports from each bureau.   there is a link on the reports marked dispute item.  fill out the info and submit it.  I would also suggest placing a consumer statement online stating for vendors to validate info.  you wont be able to get instant approvals but it is an extra layer of security for you.