Question

InaMaxine

How do we remove erroneous info on my credit report, address and names?
I had a past ID theft experience and the perpetrator's address still shows as one of my past addresses, as well as a few wrong versions of my name. I want to have these removed. Thank you.

You should file a dispute with the credit bureau.  All three if necessary.  If you only file with one, only that one will update its own data.   What you should include in the dispute is the Police Report of the ID Theft, a copy of your Driver's license to show your ID, and a copy of a utility report to show your address and a copy of your social security card.   You should reflect for them what addresses on your report is correct as well as which ones are invalid.