Question

furiablanca

how do we get accepted for a rental home with bad credit
we have had over 3 years of trying to recoup after my husband lost his job for almost 3 years. we tried we really did we did not want to leave our home, but we just could not get out from under. we were too far in debt, water turned off, electric turned off, gas turned off, food, 2 major auto accidents and a new engine, no cash, no credit. Finally we tried a chapter 13, but then I lost my job. Not as bad as my husband, but...
We are desperate we cannot find a place to live and we have to leave and we are being turned down constantly. I know we can rebuild, but in the mean time now one trusts us and we know why, but we need a place to live and we cannot get accepted. We have the money now an the means, but no one will give us a place. How do we convince them that we need them to give us a chance.

Most Helpful Response

Try these guys!!

They can help fix your credit fast! 1-877-235-0324 Credit Pros..... Good luck my friend!!!