Question

Urbeautiful1973

How do pay off bills on your credit report
I need to know how to pay bills already on my credit report. And who I am paying. Do I pay the company that the bill originally came from or do i Pay the collection agencies

Check reports and dispute questionables

If you have no contact with whomever is reported on your credit reports they may be (1) out of statute and uncollectable or (2) mistakes that were written into your report.  You should have heard from anyone you owe money to.  Check the procedure on each report and file disputes on thos bills you have questions about.  Then the bureau has to send you a modified report.  Do not pay on any bills unless they are confirmed as being yours and still in statute.

how do I pay the balance amount