Question

Fifththumper

How do I view it on my credit report
I get an email saying that there are open credit cards in your my name which I did not take out but when I click on it to view them I cannot do anything on my credit report how do I find out what is on my credit report. All I'm able to see is recommendations on how to fix it I can't review it one thing that is on it the sight of stupid

I wouldn't worry about email messages from Credit Karma, probably not accurate. I am not sure why you cannot view your credit reports on this site.  Top left of your page, click on "Credit Karma" and it should take you to the home page where you will see an area to click to see your reports.