Question

lupchong

How do I validate my identity?
In answering your questions I believe I made an error on one of the questions, which I believe is the reason you are not able to provide me with a credit score. I have printed 3 credit reports from the following Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion, which shows that I have had excellent credit for over 17 years, I do have credit cards which I have had for over 10 years. Therefore I feel that you should be able to provide me with a credit score. Am I mistaken or is there another problem that I am not aware of that would cause me to not obtain a credit score?

We can't find your credit file.

It looks like we were unable to find a credit report matching the details you provided. If you do not have any credit accounts, or have only recently opened new credit accounts, your credit information may not be established with the credit bureau yet. You won’t be able to access your information using Credit Karma until you have established a credit report.

Ok, for one. I have no credt cards and have never use anything that goes toward my credit. With that being said, I dont know if this is stating that there is no score to check or what. I know yall aint CK support but if someone can explain this to me, i will be thankful.

Please visit help.creditkarma.com if you need assistance with your account. Thanks!

We are not CK support.  We are users just like you.  If you have a question like this for CK support then you need to contact CK support.

Most scoring models require at least 6 months of recent credit history.  If you haven't had recently open and active accounts that could also be a reason why a score could not be generated for you -- even if you have had credit for over 17 years.