Question

lupchong

How do I validate my identity?
In answering your questions I believe I made an error on one of the questions, which I believe is the reason you are not able to provide me with a credit score. I have printed 3 credit reports from the following Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion, which shows that I have had excellent credit for over 17 years, I do have credit cards which I have had for over 10 years. Therefore I feel that you should be able to provide me with a credit score. Am I mistaken or is there another problem that I am not aware of that would cause me to not obtain a credit score?

Please visit help.creditkarma.com if you need assistance with your account. Thanks!

We are not CK support.  We are users just like you.  If you have a question like this for CK support then you need to contact CK support.

Most scoring models require at least 6 months of recent credit history.  If you haven't had recently open and active accounts that could also be a reason why a score could not be generated for you -- even if you have had credit for over 17 years.