Question

Posted in Taxes

Spicerack606

How do I update my Tax Returns to remove a dependent?
In the Tax section of the website. I need to remove my brother as dependent and continue to file for my taxes. The error message at the bottom of the page tells me to update my Tax Returns. But I do not see an option to go back and remove my brother as a dependent. How do I go back at remove him?

Don't use

Do not use this software I thought I filed my taxes on January 26th for an amount that was way higher.. after the alleged e-filing and following the six days afterwards, i was unable to access my account when I did someone e had changed my refund amount! notice that both refunds were lowered by $2544

Remove Dependent

Did you figure out how to remove a dependent because I have the same issue and cannot remove it.