Question

annvtsk

How do I update my score now?
This new site no longer has a button to update your score so I guess I wont have use for this anymore.

Most Helpful Response

Not about credit score anymore

Fantastic marketing plan....invite you into the company by providing you a service for free and then after getting everyone on board...remove the reason we are there and populate the site with marketing offers from credit cards.  They will also sell your information to other cards so that they can market you.

Free is never free. As we know.  Was fun for a second. : (

How to update score:

To update my score, I had to log out, clear my cache and temporarily disable a Chrome privacy plugin I use called Privacy Badger. If you don't use a privacy plugin, that doesn't apply to you, though. 

When I then logged in, it automatically updated to my latest score. I then reactivated Privacy Badger, of course. 

Hope this helps. 

Weekly updates

It says last update / next available update under the score... Looks like every 7 days...

No good Karma

Every now and then I get an email from Credit Karma saying" your credit is highly out of date, update your credit score". When I log into Credit Carma, I do not see any option to update my credit score. I see their add on TV every now an then. I thought this is huge company. I guess huge doesn't mean good. If that's how this company is going to do business, I am sure they are not going to be around for a while. Good luck Karma!

need to know how to update my credit score

How to update score:

Hope this helps. 

An observation

Perhaps this is a browser problem.

When I tried logging in with Firefox (v28.0), my credit score refused to update. When I logged in with Chrome (v34.0.1847.116), it immediately did an update to my credit score.

Regards,

~~

mlg 1942

THE LAST TIME MY CREDIT SCORE WAS UPDATED WAS BACK IN 2012. WHY CAN'T YOU UPDATE MY SCORE?

I cannot get TransUnion to update my cre

I cannot get my credit score updated with TransUnion 4 creditkarma. But my Equifax score is higher

Credit score outdated

My Transunion credit score has not been updated since August 2013. In the meantime, my VantageScore has been updated regularly. Why is that so? Has Transunion stopped providing real credit score info to Credit Karma? I also requested my annual credit report with credit scores from the 3 big credit companies and all I got from Transunion was a VantageScore. This is not the same as what lenders use!