Question

SammieJ56

How do I update my employment history

Wrong name.

I have contacted the credit burea, and the wrong name still remains even though my correct name is right next to it in the same account. Also I can't update my employment history. If CK can update your credit scores weekly, why can't they fix a minor issue like this?

Any incorrect or information that needs to be updated with the three major bureau's can be done by either sending them a copy of your employment record by mail or fax.  This is how you can dispute your old address and/or name if you need them deleted or corrected.