Question

ted1220

how do I update my credit info.

Most Helpful Response

credit karma all about sales

Its too bad that Credit Karma could not go beyond their very basic site that really is all about them trying to get you to open more credit cards! The info is not updated and scores are wrong.

How to update your credit info

I think Debra333s is right. When I signed up for Cesit Karma, I was under the impression they updated us on our score when it changed. Mine has been 771 according to Credit Karma for over two years. I purchased my credit score a couple of months ago from Transunion and it is 902. I think it is all about selling you on taking more credit cards . I am very disappointed with this service.

wtd

What, no answer?