Question

taylorbobby70

How do I update my credit?

Your credit report is constantly being updated.  This website is updated once a week I believe.

mrparanoid

It doesn't automatically update for all of us. Mine hasn't updated since 1/18/2014, and clicking on Update Now does not do anything.

Everything worked fine for several months.  It possibly stopped updating after I changed my email address.  I also monitor my mother's credit on credit karma, and that updates just fine each time I logon, so it isn't browser related.

When I check my credit, I am taken directly to the Credit Score page.  When I check my mother's credit, I start off at the Dashboard page, and the automatic update occurs there.

Contacted creditkarma with all of the above information back on January 18th, and they said everything was fine when they checked it, which caused the update on the 18th.  Nothing since then.