Question

Posted in Taxes

suprgpa

how do i undo a public record

Most Helpful Response

Unless the public record is not yours, there is no way to delete it. Time heals all wounds, including public records, which can stay as long as 10 years. You can try to dispute it with the bureaus, but again, if its your obligation, no way to delete. 

suprgpa

It was disputed and dispossed of 2 yrs ago and the only mark I have. I guess I'm done cleaning up.

TY for the response

bostonchitwn

How about a tax lien that was paid?  I had a tax lien placed on me a few years ago, I paid it a year ago, but it is really dragging down my credit score.  It shows that it will be on my credit until 2020 (removal date re-started after I PAID it!); can I ask the state to remove it, since it is paid???

public records

how do i dispute public records