Question

ad007

How do I transfer my credit card to another card with 0% interest? How will that effect my credit?
I have three credit cards. I owe 2,000, 71, and 1,000. Can I transfer at least 3,000 to another card with 0% interest?

Most Helpful Response

If you apply for and are approved for a card such as the Chase Slate (currently offering 15 months no interest on new purchases and balance transfers from non-Chase cards) you could probably transfer those CC balances and pay no interest on the balance for 15 months.  I know some cards, if you don't pay off the balance in the 0% promotional timeframe they will charge interest for the entire balance the whole time it was on the card (I am not sure about this card but make sure you read the small print or pay everything off in the timeframe).