Question

Lilsekzimama

How do i talk to someone? I pay for this and should be able to speak to a live agent!
My name has been changed and a charge of 19,000 dollars in my report now too.. wth and there's no telephone number to call. This is crap I pay for this service to not get what I pay for.. I am very dissatisfied at this point.

I dont understand

How your under the impression that you pay for Credit Karma.  This is a free service in exchange for data mining, but either way I am not aware of any payment options nor plans with credit karma.  

If you see something on CK

That you are unfamilar with, then a change has been added too your credit report.

Get a free copy of your each of your credit reports at AnnualCredit Report .com . I suggest that you only get 1 at a time so you can go back 3 or 4 months later to see any changes.  

As the other post states, Credit karma is free education / peer to peer site so I don't know what charges you are talking about.

Don't get mad at CK if there are changes on your credit report. CK is just showing you whats the credit bureaus are showing. Contact either Transunion or Equifax to correct your credit info.