Question

esills

How do I take care of something that's a legal dispute that snuck onto my credit report?
Armadillo Property Management in Fort Collins, Colorado, snuck approximately 6000 dollars onto my credit report and I'm not sure how they were able to do it. My mother and I had been in a legal dispute with them concerning some things, and most of what the total is was them filing court papers over and over. I don't know how they gained access to my credit and I don't know how to get it off. They won't let the dispute drop, so I know I need to get a lawyer, but how do I get this removed considering they shouldn't have been able to report it as a credit issue at all? I'd hate to file for bankruptcy, but I am considering it.

Thank you,
Elisabeth Sills