Question

skbryant13

How do I stop late fees from a credit card I can't pay and haven't used in over 2 years?
The late fees have taken me up over the credit limit and the payments requested are just too much to pay each month. This all began when my husband's prescription coverage went into the donut hole last year about the time I was going to double up on payments. I have gotten us in a bind and want to get on the recovery side of this position, but we are in the donut hole again already this year. I know now that I need an agent to help with the insurance fiasco. I am in the process of getting a loan maybe to pay off my credit card while I still have a good credit score, and to pay for my husband's prescriptions till I get him squared away in better coverage. Sorry for the complicated issue, but I am desperate for answers. Can you help me figure this out?

Most Helpful Response

Tell your creditors about the issue at hand, ask for a lower interest rate to help you be able to make the payment without too much strain on your finances. There should be some progams available to help with too much cc debt. Browse around this site some more, you may find it. Good luck my friend.