Question

kjathena

How do I start to rebuild my credit after chapter 7 bankruptcy?
There was no way to avoid the bankruptcy... believe me we tried but with no job for 2 years after a severe back injury (self employed) we had no chance. Where do I start when this is finally discharged

Most Helpful Response

Thank you for your reply my score is mid 400's now after the filing....so any and all suggestions are helpful. Would it help to have a Freind with Fantastic scores ad me as a authorized user for a year or two. I would like to get back to fair. Before the injury I was in the high 700's