Question

askmenow9876

How do I start to clean up my credit? Should I file bankruptcy I have done it before
I am going to be 70 next month and I have children in their 40:s and they have no money. I spend alot of money on my grandchildren so they think I am rich

Watch your money.

It is not your obligation to spend lots of money on grandchildren, and it sounds as if they expect you to do so. A grandparen't love and advice can be more valuable than all the things in the world.  Your knowledge can be one of the greatest gifts and filing bankruptcy just because things get tight may be showing them that it's okay to be irresponsible with money and cop out when things get tough.

You also have no obligation to support your children.  On the contrary, they should be willing to help you.  If they can't make it on their own, they'll just have to live with it and do what they can to remedy their situation.   

Work on living within your means and paying off any debts you may have as well as you can.  I don't know what your pension situation is, but I'm on pension and  know it's not enough to be frivolous with.