Question

Posted in Taxes

carakimson

how do i speak to a credit karma customer service representative?
filed taxes and have not received any confirmation or notification since filed.

Most Helpful Response

No customer service # or email address

I have been trying to contact Credit Karma to ask about my tax return.  My taxes were filed electronicly through Credit Karma on 4/12/17 and I gave them my bank info so that the amount I owe could be deducted from my checking account.  Credit Karma emailed me the same day telling me that the IRS has accepted my tax return.  But as of today 4/22/17 the amount I owe has not been deducted from my bank account.  How do I know if the IRS got the bank information.  How do we contact a Customer Service Rep.? 

Credit Karma Has NO Contact Support!!

This is unbelievable!!! there really is no contact number. Many customers use credit karma for various services and there absolutely needs to be a customer service and support base line. Having no real live representative to talk to in insanity. They really need to be reported to the BBB. I can't believe that this is true. I would have expected to hear more negative feedback publicly from this issue. this is a huge problem. I have successfully filed my taxes with TurboTax for the past five years and decided to try Creditkarma from all the positive advertisement this company has, but this is not a legit company if they have not yet provided customer support for their services; Especially considering how popular their name has become. I am outraged that I CANNOT speak to someone to answer my questions and resolve my concerns involving my tax filings. Absolutely Ridiculous. I would have avoided using this site at all had I known that there was no real person to connect and talk to.

Response

Hi, I'm part of the Credit Karma Tax Member Support Team. Please contact Member Support. Click on the Help link bottom left then click on submit a response to reach our member support team by email. 

Thanks