Question

tellsubway

How do I see my FICO Auto 8 score?
Auto loan specific

You would need to pay for them, usualy at myfico dot com, I think it's their 29.99/month that provides auto scores along with mortgage/bankcard scores for FICO 8 and newer FICO 9 plus couple of their older models. You don't really need that every months, I would cancel it after first months.

You wont see that here. You'll need to pull your report from someplace that provides full FICO scores. Here are Credit Karma scores are based on the VantageScore system. I have an account at Experian and I believe the full report there will include an auto score.