Question

shananae7472

How do i see exactly whats on my credit and who do I call to remove it if its bad?
People on here keep sayin to find out wht date things went on ur credit. and leave the ones thats close to falling off alone and pay the others and set it up to get it dropped off. But how do I do this? I cant see whts on here, how long its been, or who tto call.. Ples help. Im desperate. i want to buy a home within next year at max. And I have already got it up bout 50 point in last 6 months but thats it! I neeed more FAST!!!