Question

Cobra1212

How do I report a loan to help raise my Credit Score????
I have a loan that Ive been paying on for about a year and a half. The thing is they don't send reports to any Credit Beruau. So had them send me all the paperwork listing all payments on my credit history with them. Now I need to find out how to send it out so it shows up on my Credit History and hopefully help raise my Creditscore. If anyone can help it will be appreciated very much.

As far as I know, there is no way for you to do this.  Credit bureaus charge creditors for the priviledge of reporting data to them.  Some smaller creditors cannot afford it.  I saw a similar question last month and another user said that the person should mail in their payment history & paperwork to the credit bureaus for them to report it, but I seriously doubt if that works.  Credit bureaus don't give a rat's tail if they have all your data or if it is correct.  They only want to collect money for collecting data and for selling credit reports.   (I work for a mortgage company and one of my jobs is to do the monthly credit reporting to all 3 bureaus.)  Next time you are looking to get credit, make sure to ask them up front if they report to all three bureaus and you won't have this problem again.  Sorry it isn't better news.