Question

bassinann

how do I remove things that are not mine
I have some things on my report that are not mine - how do I get them off

Most Helpful Response

This site gets info from Transunion, but I suggest you go to freeannualreport.com and get all 3 credit reports.  Look them over very carefully for errors (and you'll likely find some!) and file a dispute on each error with the credit bureau reporting same.  They'll have to investigate and either verify or delete the item.

Please make it a habit to check your credit reports once a year to make sure all information is correct.