Question

gucci1800

How do I remove the student loans, if they are yet due or past due
I have student loans on my credit report that are not in deferrment nor has the time come for me to start repaying anything on them. How do I get these loans off my credit report or do they have a negative impact on my score?

First off, you cannot remove those from the credit report -- you owe the money now, even if for the loan to be in good standing you do not have to start paying them off yet. 

As long as the student loans are in good standing they are a good loan (as good as having a loan is anyways). However, when you apply for credit how much you owe on them will matter. It si simple to see why. Say you make 1000 dollars a month and you have 500 dollars a month payment on your loans. Given that you still need to live somehwere and eat and what not, loaning you more moeny would be a bad idea. On the toehr hand say you make 5000 a mont and you have 100 dollars a month payment on your loans and you have been paying it on time, then you clearly are a good candidate for a loan because you make the money to cover your current debts, your living expenses and the new loan....