Question

Blalock77

How do I remove something from my credit report?
I have a very bad situation involving a mortgage that has been killing my credit score for more than 10 years. I won't go into the details, as they are not really necessary, but they are posted elsewhere on this site if you really want to go look for them. I just found out that the house was foreclosed on at the beginning of this year, and then it was sold to someone around July. The bank was still reporting delinquent payments as of June. How do I get my credit report updated to show the foreclosure, and to remove the delinquent payments?

Thanks

Finger Hut doing A hard Credit Check

How Do I remove Finger Hut off my Credit report that I 've never used ?

I have the same situation only the mortgages wasnt in my name and the house has been sold by the bancruptcy lawyer in  or around 1998 but is still being reported on my redit report. The courts even said I wasn't legally responsible for this and low and behold now i find myself with credit identity and the ftc doesn't want to do anything I had the guy on the phone from the first time so I disconneted my phone called the ftc/gov got a id number asked them if they would like the phone number to trace it I was told no thank you the guy tried calling me at least 15 to 20 times then the  first thieves called me again and walla nobody wanted to be bothered but my credit is ruined and I have to get out of my mothers place with ruined credit. Go figure nobody cares anymore. Thank you Kredit Karma for your alerts and a good Credit card somebody help I am disaabled and have two dependent children. Need a few good suggestions for 20 hard credit inquiries in  two weeks, Help if you can very much appreciated Woman in need!!

Most Helpful Response

Remove

How do I remove Floral Gardens off my credit report. I never owned them any money so why is it on my credit report.  Please advise me on how to get it off.  Thanks you in advance

Closed Account

Why is a closed credit card on my rating? Account: Type: Status: Total Late Payments: Payment Status: 1. CAP ONE Credit Card Closed 1 0%

And how do I remove it?

Thanks in advance.