Question

Gallons2001

How do I remove multiple Hard Inquiries made by one bank for one Home loan application
I applied for a VA Mortgage through a big bank. They now have multiple hard inquiries spread out over a few months time. The finally gave me an approval, however I see it has reduced my credit score and I do not believe they could do multiple inquiries on one application. Can I get these extra inquiries removed as the bank is not responding.

Legally, you agreed to have these items place on your file; as you were trying to obtain a loan. You received what you requested....... It will fall off your credit within 2 years.

Gallons2001

I understood they would have one hard inquiry for my one loan application not three hard inquiries. One would not affect my credit score as much as three do. I only made one application with B of A for my VA loan, thus would hope to remove the extra two inquiries they made.