Question

Beeker101

How do I remove medical bills because I do not know where they came from
I only go to facilities that offer sliding scale and due to my unemployment I have always qualified for 100% coverage. There are several medical items showing in collections on my report of which I have never received a bill nor do I ever receive bills for the reasons stated above. I'm not sure where these bills came from and would like any information or help in the taking the appropriate steps necessary to enable me to have these items removed. Please help. Thanks

(never went to any place near these dates and they are all random and expensive)

MED1 PHYSICIANS LINK CENTERS I

COMNWLTH FIN

OPEN

Jul 13, 2012
MED1 EMERGENCY PROF SVCS INC

JPRECOVERY

OPEN

Feb 09, 2009

MED1 EMH REGIONAL HEALTHCARE 2NDS

ENHANCRCVRCO

FFCC-CLVLAND

OPEN

Apr 14, 2009

MED1 02 RADIOLOGY ASSOC LTD

If these are on your credit reports obtained directly from one of the credit bureaus, file disputes on these items, since they likely were not yours.  Errors are not uncommon on credit reports, which is why we are advised to annually check our credit reports sot that only the correct information remains.  I advise doing your disputes in writing and keep copies at home until this situation is fully resolved.