Question

frostdarryl

How do I remove inquiries off my account. Car dealership ran credit without my authorization 6 times

You can't. If you gave them the info needed to run the credit applications, you gave them permission whether you know you did or not. Keep in mind that most credit scoring systems will score multiple auto inquiries as only one inquiry when done within the same window of time (you will still see all of the inquiries on your reports though). In addition to that, hard inquiries only cause damage for a year and are removed in two years. I know that this is not what you want to hear, but it is the answer. You can try to get the credit bureaus to remove them, but it is highly doubtful and will cause you added stress for nothing.