Question

Jamiesgirl96

How do I REMOVE DISPUTES??
I was told a couple of years ago by a credit repair company to dispute my credit and that would help my scores go up.... Well, Now 3 YEARS LATER I tried to apply for a VA LOAN, I was told by a Mortgage lender that you can't have disputes showing on your credit report and get a VA HOME LOAN. They said to remove the disputes and see where the scores are then. How do I do this?....Also, has anyone heard of this? My derogatory credit is over 6 years old. Except for the ones that sell the accounts over and over and update....:( all our bad credit happened back in 2008!. Except we had some mortgage lates over 2.3 years ago...none since then....please help advise us.....any new mortgage advise will be appreciated.

TWC #123.

This account has never been mine nor will they supply me with a copy of the contract with my signature. They claim to have my SS# don't know how have been a victom of identity theft for years now, They don't list a phone # or address on how to contact the so called collection agency and TWC says it is no longer there problem. How am I suppose to clear this up?