Question

macopo

How do I remove an unknown address from my credit report....
I have never lived at this unknown address

Most Helpful Response

Correcting Credit Reports

Hi macopo, to correct an unknown address on your credit report I would recommend writing a letter to the agency that you see the discrepancy on.  You should explain that you have never lived there or recognize it at all. It might be helpful to include a copy of the report with the address circled/highlighted. Put "return receipt requested" somewhere in the letter. They typically take around 30 days to investigate inquiries like this before getting back to you.

unknown address

I have never lived at 3420 Arlington Dr. Owensboro, KY. Lived at  5 different addresses as a child and 3 as as an adult since 1953, none of which are the Arlington Dr. address. Did not know the address until I looked it up on a city map.