Question

giggs42

How do I remove an alternate person from my report?
In 2006 a creditor listed a SS# one digit off from mine. It added alternate names and some of her accounts on one agency. Disputed. Her accounts removed. Thought her name removed. Equifax still shows her names. How do I get them off? Is there a place on here I can see if her SS# still shows? Or would I have to pull directly from Equifax?

Go to the website of Equifax, you will find a dispute link, click on that and enter your information and you will see a copy of your credit report with options to dispute any of the information on it. Obviously, you would then dispute any of the names that are not yours.