Question

rkcooper

How do I remove an account that is no longer links, is paid off, but shows a balance?
My account used to be linked and would show an up-to-date balance. For some reason it is no longer linked and it is "not found" when I search for it under connections. I have paid off the balance on the card, but since it is not connected, it shows the card balance from when it disconnected. I would like to connect it to show the accurate balance or remove it completely.

Most Helpful Response

You'll need to send your request to support@creditkarma.com

I need to know if I can get the credit rating fixed it has my ss number and some bills paid off