Question

CarmaCurious

How do I remove addresses of places that I never lived?
I have two addresses that are places my ex lived after our divorce listed as places where I lived. I have lived in the same home for 21 yrs. My ex has lost a job, went into foreclosure (on one of the addresses listed), and not paid property taxes on that same address. He lived at one address 10 yrs ago and moved out from the other 2 yrs ago. I wonder if these addresses showing on my report affect my scores in any way. I also just don't like that the addresses are where he lived with his girlfriend and yet show that I lived there.

Most Helpful Response

Dispute the information directly with the credit bureau/s reporting it. There is information on how to dispute on each credit bureau's website.