Question

mendelbrot

how do I remove a false credit report?
Sears, who I have not done business with for over three years, is claiming 36 delinquencies. They were included in a bancruptcy over three years ago.

False Information on Credit Report.

There are a number of false information on my Credit Report.  This false information has ruined my Credit and has caused me to be disqualified on obtaining a Home Mortgage.  I disputed the false information with the Credit Bureaus and nothing has changed.  I need assistance with getting this false information removed from my Credit Report.  I Contacted an Attorney in 2010 regarding filing for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy after getting a divorce. I decided not to pursue the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and informed the Attorney. Months later the Bankruptcy was added to my Credit Report, which it should not have been because I did not start in the Chapter 13 Proceedings, it was cancelled. This is damaging my Credit. 

Can someone please give me advice on how to handle this situation. 

Thank you in advance.

help

there are companies putting flat out lies on my credit report. when i contact credit buerue and dispute it does no good. they side with the companies lieing on my report. they dont ask them for paperwork to verify what they say. they assume the consummer is the liar. companies reporting on me makeing one pmt every so many yrs so they can keep crap on my credit report. several debts 10 plus yrs old. collection ompanies perptrating lies on people so they can make money selling bad accts that should have fallen off yrs ago. credit beureu  NO HELP !!!

fed up with burocracy of the creditbureo

these collection agencies have  a rackett going,scamming and lieing on americans.. they are make a liveing off the people who have already been scammed terriably by wallstreet who reportedly was behind the prime rate mortgage scam. that bilked thousands if not millions of people. I feel they are directly the cause of the the state of our economy for the last 5 to 7 yrs. But they sit up there still makeing the big bucks while the the american public at large are now being scammed by a bunch of lie schemming vultures. The govt., should shut down this shoddily run institute for ethical reasons.being they dont have any!!

Nothing false about it!

Bankruptcy does not erase your credit history, and the Sears card is part of that history which will not disappear for about four more  years..

false credit report

my credit, up until the time of bankruptcy, was excellent.  Sears offered to increase my limit to $12,000.  I have not used their card since.  They are claiming each month since bankruptcy as delinquent, which is false.  I have not used the card.  The bankruptcy was for reasons other than your assumption of bad credit.