Question

janeraberts

How do I remove a dispute with a creditor on my credit report?

wrong on Credit report

I have never been to McCloskey Auto in Colorado Springs.  I live in Nebraska, why would I go there for a car.  I never even heard of this place.  I want it removed from my report.  I never went there or ever inquired about a car.

dispute a hard inquiry

well i need to talk about a problem i have got fron a car dealer they had put me 7 hard inquiery on my credit report and i would like to remove them

Botwonder1

is there a number that i could speak with someone about this problem and who do i call about this 

Dispute

I have a company that ran my credit without permission. I did not give them any information to run my credit. What actions can I take against them. The company is Skyline and it was done on may 3 , 2013

Jaydog214

I need to disput s repo on my credit.