Question

1freespirit

How do I remove a credit card balance that is not mine.
My work issued me a credit card for office purchases (American Express) the card is in my name but I am added on as a user and I have a credti limit of $1,500. Looks like credit Karma has picked up the whole business credit card amount and placed it in my credti cards.. It is lowering my credit score.. Trans union and all the other credit agencies do not have the company card listed under my credit just Credit Karma it shows, i doubt if my boss wants me to know how much debit he has on his credit card nor do I want to know either.

How can I get this off my Karma credit report.. this large amount shows open in credit karma under me and it has nothing to do with me.

Any ideas?

you checked all 3 credit bearuea reports to make sure right if its just credit karam contact them and have them remove it but its odd since they get theres from TU and you said TU isnt showing it