Question

BladeVamp

How do I remove a authorized card I was on from my report if I was removed 3 months ago?
I was on my mother's card/account as an authorized user. Her identity was stolen, and has unfortunately racked up a huge bill on he card. I was removed after the fact, and I was told that if you are removed as an authorized user you wait up to 3 months and then contact the report agency or credit union and they will remove that account from your credit report.

Does anyone know who exactly to contact to get the card removed? Because her card is still showing up on my reports, and although on credit karma me score is 750, when I attempt to purchase a car it is actually a 540 when checked by a dealer. I need help, can anyone provide advise or guidance? I would greatly appreciate he help!

A) Contact the card issuer and get removed

B) Contact the three credit bureaus (Transunion, Equifax and Experian) and dispute the account if it is not removed.

Possibly a simple phone call to the credit bureaus could solve your problems or file a dispute with them. All of the credit bureaus have websites.

BladeVamp

Do you know if it's possible to remove a card such as this? I was an Authorized user, I was removed 3 months ago, and the card still shows on my reports. Also when disputing it there are options to label the dispute in a few ways....

-This is not my account

-I have never paid late

-This account is in Bankruptcy

-This account is closed

-I have paid this account in full

-Other (and you can describe  a more specific dispute)

Which one would you suggest it be under? The "This account is closed" or perhaps the "Other" option and describing that I have been removed from the account?