Question

asherman271

How do I raise my score so I can get approved for a mortgage?

Read and learn!!

Credit Karma was set up to help people LEARN how to build and maintain good credit.  You will find the articles quite informative and the online financial tools quite fun.  When your credit is good, then you may be able to get a mortgage, but not before.

asherman271

Thanks for the bad attitude!

asherman271

Gee jwsister it seems to me that I asked a simple question after I READ AND LEARNED!!! as you decided to put it.  Thanks for the nasty attitude!  You're probably the rudest person I have ever encountered and you need to grow up!  I don't know what your problem is but you need to deal with it!