How do I raise my score again after paying off & closing 2 auto loans made it drop?
I had worked really hard to start rebuilding my credit and got my scores up to about 625. I was approved for a few new cards and keep little (less than 20%) to no balance each month. My scores continued to improve each month and my credit was looking better and better. Then my husband and I paid off both of our auto loans (both were joint accounts). My score dropped 80 points!! I am so frustrated and wondering what can I do to turn this around again? HELP!