Question

willieroberts

How do I raise my home owners score?
I am just concerned with the home owner score of 748? How do I raise that score?
willie roberts

we had to bad storms that tore up the neighborhood a number of years ago, that has a big impact on the home owners insurance score!  It was not your fault but, there is nothing you can do to change that! it stands for all time and even though it happened 15 years ago and another 5 years before that you will continue to have a bad *** owners score for the rest of your natural life until you breath your last breath!  Do nott worry about it it is, a fact of life! know it and move on and deal with it!   willie roberts