Question

barfoot89

how do I raise my credit score with no credit?
I have no debt whatsoever and a credit score of 667 which is not enough to obtain a credit card and attempt to raise my score. It actually went down 9 points in the last 6 months from the lack of activity I assume. Can anyone make some suggestions as to how I might start repairing my credit?

Most Helpful Response

its unsecured as well since i know alot of people don't like the idea of a secured card minus annual fee its very nice....lunch alone you could spend $8/day  theres your $2600+

low tier ones for average credit like Capital One Quicksilver One Mastercard....has 1.5% cash and an annual fee of $39 so if you spend atleast $2,600/ year the cash back pays the annual fee by itself.....and just remember to keep utlization under 20% to maximize score potential even if it means paying off card once a week if you get a low limit......but average for this card is 615 CK score and people in 590 range have said they have been approved easiest card to get on the market atm